Secrets to being visible from a lawyer turned copywriter
Christine Sheehy is a messaging coach, copywriter and author who loves to help entrepreneurs bring who they are into what they do (which is what this podcast is ALL about!). She helps people find their core message, rediscover their authentic voice, share their brand stories, show up boldly and engage their audience, so they can grow their tribe and business.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE...
- The fear many of us have around letting a “market” go in order to niche
- How our niche is often hiding in plain sight
- Visibility relies on owning the power in your work and understanding the impact you make
- Owning compliments is imperative for us in order to own our power - we need to practice receiving compliments if we’re going to show up and be visible
- The power of journalling to help us be more visible
- And more tips from Christine to help us show up and be visible
- The importance of "play" in our businesses - dropping perfectionism, because people crave real and human
- Being a role model as a mother who is empowered in her work life
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Loving the podcast? You can use the #startwithwho hashtag to spread the importance of creating and operating from your authentic self every single day in business. As well, you’ll get to flick through the hashtag to find other business owners who care about authenticity and meaning over pretence and get rich quick. And I’ll be reposting some of my favorite images and stories too.