Jenn was a single mother who went from rock bottom to creating a 7 figure business within 3 years
Jenn Scalia is a visibility and mindset strategist for entrepreneurs who want to make an impact. She is THE go-to expert for entrepreneurs who want the world to know their name. This self professed introvert and single mum went from rock bottom to creating a 7 figure business within 3 years.
Known for her tough love, no-B.S. style, Jenn helps entrepreneurs overhaul their biggest fears and empowers them to share their message with the world. She is the CEO and Mastermind of Million Dollar Mommy, a company founded to help women across the world reach their dreams and financial goals. Jenn has been featured in Business Insider, Inc. and Forbes.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE...
- How over consuming online courses, tweaking your website and posting on social media can stall your success.
- How your fear of rejection holds you back.
- Choosing to surround yourself with the right people to enrich your life and light your fire.
- How having the support of other businesswomen can have a profound impact on your productivity.
- The importance of adjusting your “money story” to move forward in your business.
- Envisioning your future life and the most secret weapon you have to making your dreams become reality.
- Going from $10K to $50K per month – and understanding that your income can take quantum leaps (if you believe it can).
- Identifying other areas in your life are you playing small, and how to up level your whole life – not only your career.
- Shifting the way you think about investing in your business.
- Having multiple offers vs one main offer that you scale. Which way is the best?
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Loving the podcast? You can use the #startwithwho hashtag to spread the importance of creating and operating from your authentic self every single day in business. As well, you’ll get to flick through the hashtag to find other business owners who care about authenticity and meaning over pretence and get rich quick. And I’ll be reposting some of my favorite images and stories too.